Our House in Maussane is up for sale
*The final act has yet to be signed but the house is considered as sold. It is being purchased by a young French couple (admirers of CuriousProvence) that would like to rent it out on Airbnb.
We have decided to put up our house in Maussane-les-Alpilles, as seen on the Househunters International show, for sale. We’re hoping to start a new renovation project sometime soon. This house is a perfect pied-à-terre for someone wanting to experience Provencal village life in the heart of Les Alpilles.
Maussane-les-Alpilles is a small Provencal village of 2000 residents, located 10 minutes from Saint Remy de Provence and right next to Les Baux de Provence. At the foot of Les Alpilles national park, the surrounding scenery is stunning with olive groves and vineyards for miles. Maussane also has many restaurants, some of which are the best restaurants in the region.
Our charming house is 3 blocks away from the centre square in the historic centre of the village. You’ll find a wine cave, artisan cheese monger, organic vegetable store and fresh fishmonger at the end of the street. Maussane also has three bakeries and a weekly market! This village has all the chic of Saint Remy, while being lesser-known.
- The house is 38 square metres (409 square feet) with a small attic for storage and a small courtyard (about 9 square metres/95 square feet).
- Built in the late 1700s, part of a traditional Mas longue or long farmhouse. The house is the end parcel.
- Electric radiator heating (possibility of installing a reversible heater/air conditioning unit)
- Newly renovated with up to date French building code (new electrics and plumbing)
- Renovated using traditional provencal methods with re-claimed materials
- High ceilings with beams (about 7-8 feet)
- Exposed original stone
- Configuration: Downstairs kitchen and living room, upstairs bedroom and bathroom.
- Street Parking
- 25 minutes south of TGV Avignon, 10 minutes from Saint Remy, 45 minutes from Marseille airport
Contact Ashley about our Provence village house for sale at email@example.com for inquiries.